Monday, January 11, 2010

Late New Years greetings

Hello again,

I hope everyone had a happy and safe New Years. I have not got anything completed as of late, the holidays always seems to put a crimp on my hobby projects (not that I'm complaining). So I finished recleaning out my work area, Its amazing how much crap can get piled in there when you are cleaning up for company.

So I have decided my first hobby outing this year will be to go to Capital city Carnage in Austin again. It was a lot of fun last year and I am looking forward to going again. So this means a few things, I need to get a list set so I can start getting ready. Lets see if I can finish the army before I leave, instead of being up till 5am the morning of the tournament painting. But, who am I kidding it just would not be a tournament unless there is that last few hours of frantic last minute painting in the hotel room. Right now I am leaning towards doing some Night Gobbos, I have always wanted a full on horde of gobbos to play with and a tournament may be just the motivation I need to get em finished. So Capital city is about 108 days away, lets see if I can get something done between now and then.

First up is I need to get the deathwing off my bench, so I will be finish assembly and begin painting them but the middle of next week, I Hope.

later ogre