Friday, February 26, 2010

The beginning of the Horde.

Hello,

So I am going to try to complete a Night Goblin army. I have not finalized a first list yet, but since its Night Gobbos there will be alot of em.

I did do some assembly work this week and this is where I stand as of right now.
Photobucket

Not bad, the bonus is it is getting quicker to get them cleaned up. Either that or the crazies is setting in...

Anyways I did do a couple of test schemes,

First is a blue robed night gobbo

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It turned out pretty good, but it blended with my planned bases to much.

The second scheme and the one I am using is a red night gobbo.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I did go back and add a few final highlights after this was taken, which I think make look a lot better. I will get shots of those when I get the camera back out.

The bases are going to look like this
Photobucket

This was inspired by this post I saw on DakkaDakka
The post is this one GuynamedFleck's simple 'lost city' basing style.
All I did was use a bit smaller scale tiled plasticard and change to color scheme.

Well that is beginning of my horde
Later