Friday, April 9, 2010

Hello from the Lair,

I actually got somethings finished this past week. I managed to finish up the Longbeards and Engineer I have been working on.



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I also put together an entrenchment for my engineer.


Photobucket
Photobucket


The first step of the Deathwing is done, took almost a full pot and 1/2 of wash to get them all done.


Photobucket


Also I ordered two full units of Ironbreakers and the one engineer I am missing. So I should be working on that some next week. I also was digging around looking for some bitz and found almost 60 built miners. I had forgot about them, I had sent them along with about 2K points worth of dwarfs to be assembled to a guy that was recommended as a excellent assembler. Cost about 200 buck, got em back and they still had mold lines all over them. Lesson learned...
So I will be removing the mold lines and then getting some paint on them within the next few weeks.

I am also very tempted to get a Sanguinary Guard army. Similar to this one The Vanus Temple Looks like it would be fun to paint and maybe play. Guess we will see...

Later

Ogre