Test your Color Acuity
I have looked around the net, and I think this is a digital version of this test.
Farnsworth-Munsell Color Vision Tests
Farnsworth Munsell 100 Hue Test
The FM100 Hue Test is an easy-to-administer test and a highly effective method for measuring an individual's color vision. Used by industry for over 40 years, the test is used to evaluate and rank color acuity. This portable, 15-minute test analyzes how accurately you see color. The easy-to-use scoring software indicates where you have a color vision deficiency such as color blindness.
About the Test
The Farnsworth-Munsell 100 Hue Test itself is used to separate persons with normal color vision into classes of superior, average and low color discrimination and to measure the zones of color confusion of color defective people. Some examples of its use are:
• Examination of inspectors of color goods, color graders and color matchers
• Testing for type and degree of color defectiveness
• Detection of poor color vision in sales people
• Selection of applicants for vocational training
• Design of specialized tests for color vision
• Measurement of effects of medical treatments
• Independent control on validity of other color vision tests.
Its a interesting test, but I would take it on a computer with the best moniter you have access to. The moniter does seem to have a affect on the colors. And it does take some patience to finsh.
I got a score of 7. How will you do...