Friday, April 8, 2011

65 day challenge update...

So here I am at 22 days left in my 65 day challenge and I have not even finished assembling all the models yet. I have had to work extra days the past few months which has slowed me down, but gotta pay the bills. These are some pics of what I have assemble as of today.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I have learned a few things, I am slow at getting things assembled. I also built all the characters in the first couple weeks of the challenge. I think this is where I got bogged down. I got the fun stuff done and then started plodding through the bulk of the list. Next time I will have to build basic troops and insert a character or something fun to build in between. Lesson learned. I also need to get better at updating this blog, I get the pics taken, but never quite get to uploading them. I will work on that.

I have one more sanguinary guard squad to build. deathmasks and banner, a command squad, and about 20 death company. Then the dreads, and stormravens, maybe I can get finished by next week and prime. We will see. Time to get these done, Tomb kings are coming.


Later