Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Necron Project update...

Hello,

So I have been working on my Necron project pretty steadily, no painting as of yet just assembly so far. Here is where I am at.

Photobucket

6 Spyders
2 X 10 Immortals with Tesla
and working on my next lord with barge.

Speaking of the lord

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Just another kit-bash. Base model is Nemesor Zahndrekh with the war-scythe and head from the Command barge.

I am not completely sold on the pose yet, this was going to be my tesseract labyrinth HQ. The way the war-scythe fits will kinda block the idea I had for the labyrinth. I have a idea to place the labyrinth in the out stretched hand. I stuck it together with some putty and will look at it a while and see how I like it...

What do ya'll think?


Later