Monday, December 31, 2012

Looking back and Moving forward...

Hello,

        Well another year is winding down.  Usually about this time I put up my pledge results from the year and tell ya'll how bad I failed.  This year I did not keep a very accurate count but I failed miserably again.  So I think I am going to do something different.

         I am going to list some goals for 2013 and at the end of the year I will look back and see how I did.

2013 Goals


  • Paint more models and paint on a more consistent basis.
  • Finish at least one 40K army to completion (complete = playable)
  • Finish at least one WHFB army to completion (complete = playable)
  • Paint some models for some different games
  • Post on a more consistent basis. 
  • Play more games
  • Branch out into a few new games
  • Try and go to at least one tournament
  • Enjoy my hobby, these are goals not Deadlines...

     So these are my goals for 2013.  The painting should be doable I just need to block off sometime each week to sit down and hobby.  I am working on necrons and I am looking at a WHFB army to hit up some of the local IndyGTs here in Texas.  I have been wanting to try a few different miniature games for the past year or so, and since Asgard games in Houston have moved into their very nice new store a few months ago, I may just have to go get some games there.  

    I have been wanting to try Warmachine and Hordes, and also Malifaux.  I got miniatures for both games, I just need to get them ready to play.

Well that is it for now,  Hope everyone has a safe and happy new year