Well another year is winding down. Usually about this time I put up my pledge results from the year and tell ya'll how bad I failed. This year I did not keep a very accurate count but I failed miserably again. So I think I am going to do something different.
I am going to list some goals for 2013 and at the end of the year I will look back and see how I did.
- Paint more models and paint on a more consistent basis.
- Finish at least one 40K army to completion (complete = playable)
- Finish at least one WHFB army to completion (complete = playable)
- Paint some models for some different games
- Post on a more consistent basis.
- Play more games
- Branch out into a few new games
- Try and go to at least one tournament
- Enjoy my hobby, these are goals not Deadlines...
So these are my goals for 2013. The painting should be doable I just need to block off sometime each week to sit down and hobby. I am working on necrons and I am looking at a WHFB army to hit up some of the local IndyGTs here in Texas. I have been wanting to try a few different miniature games for the past year or so, and since Asgard games in Houston have moved into their very nice new store a few months ago, I may just have to go get some games there.
I have been wanting to try Warmachine and Hordes, and also Malifaux. I got miniatures for both games, I just need to get them ready to play.
Well that is it for now, Hope everyone has a safe and happy new year