Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thurs morning update and a Cool Modular Table (Indiegogo)...

Morning,

Now that the wraiths are out of the way I am making some headway on my last annihilation barge and on more command barge (last one?). Just the basic bodies put together and drying and later I will finish up the details. One is not going to have any crew because It is going to be Anrakyr the Traveller's barge. I am copying this idea I saw on The Vanus Temple, Converted Command Barge.



I also found a pretty slick Indiegogo for a modular gaming table

Modular gaming table



There is also a blog with the development and how to on the terrain tiles

Realms of miniatures

If I had the room I would be seriously thinking about supporting this. But for now all I can do is promote the link a bit.

Later,