I finished the assembly on my first batch of Circle models. As soon as the glue sets up for a bit, I will take them out and prime them. Maybe I will be able to get some paint down tomorrow, we will have to see...
Just a quick update before I head out the door to work, ah the joys of weekend 12 hour shifts....
I did actually get almost everything I wanted assembled this past week done. I got a little frustrated with the wold watchers so I will try and finish those up Monday. Instead of pinning those I think I am just gonna use the greenstuff and super glue trick.
I also got the last few things i want for this batch in,
(although I seem to be missing some mannikins...)
(oh well missing parts already submitted)
That should be everything I need for all of the theme lists I am interested in, though I may look at a couple of the furry warbeasts and possibly skinwalkers before I call this complete.
And I am trying to decide on either a second Fulcrum or a second Woldwrath.... any opinions
Just a quick update. I got started on my Hordes Circle of Orboros list. Not much so far, just setting the first batch of models out for assembly and paint. I also went ahead and magnetize the bases for this group. I decided to use water effects to hold the magnets in, mainly because I did not have any 2 part epoxy resin.
I also got a few things to build a arc marking widget, just need some small masking tape for the front arc. I think I have a idea for the markings. I will paint the rear arc and forward marks just like the stone on the model, with the rest of the base black.
A few minutes ago I finished my test model for a Hordes Circle list. I had this color scheme floating around my head for the past several months and final came across some inspiration for the base, so I decided to try it out.
I think it turned out fairly well, I was going for a autumn/fall theme. I think I really do like that base, enough to keep you looking, but not to busy to detract from the model. Well this may end up being a full army,