Monday, January 13, 2014

Looking towards 2014...

Morning

Hope everyone had a good holiday and a good new year.  Yes I know this is like two weeks into 2014, I had some thinking to do.

No, I am not quitting my hobby.

What I am doing is looking around at all the stuff I have acquired over the years and see how many half finished projects I have laying around.  I think I am going to try and spend the next year working on unfinished projects and see if I can get some of these things done.

So, for 2014


  • I will try to only make purchases that will add to or complete something I already have on the go
  • I will allow myself 1-2 new projects, with the intent of being able to work on something new that catches my eye or if my muse takes a wrong turn somewhere.
  • This does not include paints, books, etc.  The restriction is mainly for models.
So lets see where this leaves me, I have been cleaning up around the lair the past couple days and this is what I have found.

First up Circle.  I will be finishing this first


Second Necrons.  Yes that is a entire bin of necrons.  I will be working on these, but I still consider them more of a continuous long term project.


Third Sanguinary Guard, all ready built and primed

In this mess and the shelf below are Death Company, Deathwing, Ogres and Demons.
So Fourth, Fifth and Sixth

More Demons

Seventh Night Goblins

IronBreakers way back in the corner

Eighth, Nine boxes of Dwarfs.  This may tie in well for a new tournament army, since dwarfs are supposed to be release in a month.


 Ninth, Malifaux crews.

and Tenth Tomb Kings.... I don't  even remember picking up that many of those.

It's printed!
I also have my Incursion Kickstarter on the way at some point this year

And super secret project A.  I will be working on this, but it will take time...

And one last thing is a possible a Ghost warrior army for eldar, maybe?  I am also gonna try Armies on Parade again this year.  I will have to do more work on the board this time.  And I want to hit at least one of the Texas IndyGTs. and actually get some games in.

So, that's my plans for this year.  Lets see what I can get done.

later,