Monday, June 2, 2014

Late Monday night update...


  Just finished the assembly on the latest batch of circle.  And, I didn't even drill one hole in my fingers.

First Grove, no additional hangers

Second Grove, One of each

Third Grove, just three hanging skulls

Fourth Grove, just three hanging torsos

So just need to let the Green stuff dry and maybe sand a bit, then these are ready for priming and paint.  I drilled some holes in the branches and did the greenstuff/super glue trick, for the hangers.  Hopefully they stay fairly solid...

Gonna head to the Post office in the morning and pick up my brushes.  I got six models primed and waiting for paint, for a test scheme for a new WHFB army.  Which will be my next post, unless I just absolutely hate them...