Monday, June 2, 2014

Monday morning...

Morning,

      So this is what I have been working on last Thurs night and this morning.


ooooh mess....;)

Just need to finish up the Limbs on the Gallows groves and greenstuff the gaps.  Then these will be ready for Priming.   I should have some new brushes coming in today, which since I will be sleeping when the USPS girl drives by, I  will have to go to the post office tomorrow and get....oh well

Still kinda stumped on how to tell the groves apart.  I have been using skulls on the rear of the bases to tell the duplicates apart.  But, since these are covered in skulls that wont work.  I have a idea, but I will have to see if it will work in practice.  And that reminds me I new to hit up GW and pick up some Blood for the Blood god.  I want to use this on the bases of the Groves and Wyrmwood and Cassius, not to soak but maybe a few small pools dripping from the skulls, etc, we will see.   

And is it weird I really like the new GW paint set boxes...






Reminds me so much of the old white dwarfs back when I first got into this stuff.   I'm tempted to get these just to frame up the box artwork.  I wonder if I could find someone to do a set with a ogre painting the Golden demon in a similar style...hmmmmm...

Well I'm off to finish cleaning up the groves limbs and trying not to drill a hole in my hand...

later,