Thursday, July 10, 2014

Finally got something done...

Afternoon,

I finally finished re-basing my first unit of my dwarfs.


I think they look much better now, amazing what a updated base will do
Now I think I'm gonna have to redo my ogres to...

2 units of warriors rewashed and waiting on their new bases

I also did some work on some Tablewar trays for some of my circle

Washers glued down

Filler, I like this stuff do to the color change when dry

fresh filler

dry filler

Cork added and picked.  Just needs the Gesso and prime and paint

Well thats it for now,  I am gonna continue to work on the rebasing, but I am almost out of umbral umber and need to order more.

later,