Wednesday, July 23, 2014

First batch of Dwarfs rebased...

Morning,

One last update before bed.  I finished up rebasing my first three units of dwarfs and their corresponding tray.

I decided to use wood instead of metal.  The metal is great for things that will take up more of the tray, but I didn't want to waste it for WHFB units



Some scrap marble pieces for weight to let the glue set

Layout 

Frames for the units

Putty for filler


Primed and ready for paint

Now for some finished pics






Turned out pretty good, I think anyways...
I think I could have crammed some more things on that tray, but i t might have been to busy, maybe a hero or two.  maybe next time.

Later,