Thursday, August 21, 2014

Post Bayou Battles 2014...

Morning,

      So, Bayou battles is over and I had a great time again.   I ended up 1-4, which is surprising considering I was expecting to lose all my games.  I had taken lots of pics of some of the amazing armies that were there, but most of them didn't turn out worth a damn.  So hopefully someone else out there got some better pics.

I got there around 7 pm and still had work to do.  So I had to still do all my rebasing and painting the display board.


Setting up in the room to finish up

Still working...

Finished at like 1:30 in the morning, and I have to be up at 6ish...

Felt really good to get it all done, but I was hoping not to have to do the last minute rush again, oh well.

Next post will be the few pics that I did get that were worth a damn...

later,