Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Whats on the work Table...

Morning,

       Just putting a small update up.   I haven't had much time to do anything recently, but I have made some tiny steps towards working on something new.

       Right now I am been flipping and flopping between a couple different things I would like to work on, just haven't decide which to focus on yet.   I can't get off the weekend for this years Armies on Parade, so that's out.   Which leaves me to focus on something else.   I still need to finish out the next couple of Tablewar trays for my dwarfs, so thats on the table.  I also dropped a few models into some Simple Green to strip.


Other than that I got options,  I could keep going with my dwarfs and work on one of the new themes I have in my head for them, thinking Slayers or Miners.  I also could work on some Ogres, I think I have enough hiding around here to do a completely new tribe.  Maybe using the ice bases on them with a couple of the big critters running around.   I also picked up a bunch of oop stuff from ebay for a Tree Spirit list, to go along with the Deepwood box I picked up on impulse awhile back.

(The Deepwood box is new, the rest is out of the closet of doom)

I also have a cool idea for a Slannesh WOC army, but haven't quite got a list I really like, and since it will be alot of metal, I need to have a good idea of what I need before I order.

I think I will go do some cleaning and yard work and think on it a bit more, I probably will at least do some test models this week, maybe that will help.   Or just paint up some Malifaux for a change of pace....

Later,