I haven't been up to much, my muse has wandered off again. I did get a few things worked on though.
I managed to swing by GW a couple weeks ago and snag the rest of the drybrushes before the line changed.
Couldn't get in the mood for the Malifaux Models so I pulled out the rest of my Gyros to assemble
Working on the Gyros got me thinking about the other themes I had planned for my dwarfs. But, I think I am going to try a new color scheme for a theme I have had planned for a while. So I decided to throw a few test models together and while I was assembling them came across this.
I went a grabbed a box of Ironbreakers for the shields
(ignore Gutrot, he is for later)
Cut the arm off and cleaned up the cut
looks like it wont need greenstuff since the shield will cover it.
Ironbreaker arms fit great on a miner body. This is a win, I was planning on using the miner bodies for all my warriors, but it was going to take so much work I put it off a few years ago. Now I can try out a new scheme and see if i like it well enough to do a new hold.
Five dwarfs primed and drying, for paint tomorrow.
Now to see if I can come up with a list I like....