Friday, June 19, 2015

Palette Cleansing...

Morning,

    I decided to paint a single model to cleanse my palette a bit before I dive into my Malifaux stuff.  That and I am printing out some pieces for the Von Schill display tray.

    So I picked up a Adeptus Mechanicus Tech Priest Dominus when they came out a couple weeks ago.  I decided to try out a color scheme on him.  Even if I am kinda annoyed with GW at the moment they do make some great models.



I almost missed the instructions, didn't realize he would even come with some.

Hmmmm, I'm thinking Black and Brass

W.I.P

W.I.P

W.I.P

W.I.P

W.I.P

W.I.P

W.I.P

W.I.P

W.I.P
  
W.I.P

W.I.P

W.I.P

W.I.P

Finished, I think the base may need a bit more something else




 



I like it, but I am kinda getting a Dark Mechanicus Vibe...
Anyone else?

     
     Now once my printer finishes the terrain pieces for the Von Schill tray, Malifaux will be worked on next...


Later,