Friday, October 30, 2015

StormEater rebasing done...

Morning,

     I finally finished my rebasing of my ogres for KOW.










Turned out pretty good.  It cool how just updating a basing scheme can perk up the look of an entire army.


First one down

Later,




Monday, October 19, 2015

Getting there...

Afternoon,

     Just waiting on glue to dry so I can texture and prime these.  Maybe before i crash for the night.  I getting over a annoying ass little stomach bug, so that may or may not happen.  I would like to get primed by tomorrow at least, it's supposed to start raining here toward the end of the week.  So rather not try and prime then

I also realized I need to pick up some D20s to match my red/black wound dice, for marking wounds on the heros.



Trimming the cork to fit

I have been using Elmer's Probond, so far sticks pretty well.

A bit of weight to help set the cork

the single bases I stuck to good ol superglue

Later,




Friday, October 16, 2015

KOW Ogre first list...

Morning,

     I decided on a list to run in KOW for my ogres.  

Captain w/2H weapon

Captain w/2H weapon

Captain w/2H weapon

Warlock

Regiment of Warriors

Regiment of Warriors

Regiment of Warriors

Horde of Warriors

Horde of Warriors

Horde of Warriors w/2H weapon

Horde of Warriors w/2H weapon

Regiment of Boomers

Regiment of Boomers

Total 1995

  Should be a good list to let me get the feel of KOW before I dive into one of my unfinished armies.  Not much variation though, but I didn't want to paint anything to add to it right now.

Got my last few trays printed and they should be ready for finishing by Monday. and besides 4x40 mm bases for the heros, I will be redone basing.

later,




Wednesday, October 7, 2015

The Basing Continues...


Afternoon,

    Still Working on rebasing.  But making progress.  I got all 6 horde trays I have printed textured and primed.

 Could Have sworn I took more in progress pics, hmmmmm

Anyways,  I decided to use my most current basing scheme for them, the same I use for my Circle.  I did change out the colors and use cheaper craft paints, but the effect is similar.

Cooool, progress...

I then proceeded to tear off the old bases and glue my ogres directly to their new swanky trays.


                                      

I decided to take a break here, I need to figure out what exactly I want to use in a 2K army for a bit.  I got a couple other projects, I am going to work on this month. So I really don't want to have to paint assembly anything for these right now.  Though the posts for those other projects will have to wait till next month

So I am off to build a list.

Later,