Monday, November 9, 2015

Malifaux; Jack Daw Crew...

Morning,

     This was supposed to be my entry for the Wyrd Rotten Havest competition.  But, I didnt finish it in time.  I was having to much fun playing around with the colors on the trees.  Took me awhile to get the color I was looking for.

Trees Pretty much as I wanted them

With most of the basing done, I think I'm gonna add a couple more elements to add a color

Hanged, The ropes are almost complete, decided it wasn't worth the headache of trying to get them to line up exactly.  Man does Wyrd like their tiny ass parts, they do look great though. 


Nurse, Probably will go with a black outfit with a brighter spot color.  Most likely orange since that's what I was planning on using as a primary color.  

Back shot of the nurse, since I can't seem to find a shot of Montressor

The gold will hopefully look a bit more like a noose after painting

Jack

This guilty i couldn't think of a interesting way to stand him without looking cheesy

These two I drilled a couple holes and added a small GW flight stand to add a bit of movement

All Assembled and in their places, now off to prime and paint.

Later,