Friday, December 25, 2015

Test model for Forces of Nature...

Morning,

     So as of right now I think my next army will be a Forces of Nature army.  I have the majority of the models already, as I was planning a Forest Spirit WHFB army.  I was going to take a couple of elves on eagles, using the Hobbit eagles and a bit of kitbashing.   What I have been trying to figure out is how to work a few more elves into the list since I am going to run a few units of Talon Riders.  Mainly to help out with the theme.  I figure just a couple elves on eagles wont make much thematic sense.

    So this is my first try at a foot elf to go with the army






     Just a kitbash, nothing to impressive.   Though I am beginning to think to mix both the male and females and a few dryads into the same unit to give the unit a bit more interest.

later,