Thursday, April 21, 2016

Upgrades finished...

Morning,

     So I am calling this done.   I am still printing out something to hold up backdrops while taking pics, if that works out.   Other than that I am happy with how the upgrades turned out.

So clean, for now...


ever handy color wheels

Just need to group by colors

Now I will be able to find what I am looking for.

Dominus Nikandros surveys the new lair



I made these years ago, and forgot about them.  Gonna give them a try.

   The hobbyzone organisers are great.  Easy to put together and look great.  I didn't use the magnets, just tacked them together and they seem to hold up fine.  I am gonna use the two corner rack to place the paints I am using on models I am painting at the time.  I also tossed out some old dried out paint and other misc stuff that had accumulated over the years.  

   So now to get started on some new models.   

later,