Tuesday, May 31, 2016

KOW Abyssals in progress...

Evening,

     I finished up my first five Lower Abyssals for my KOW abyssal list.  Like I said earlier I am going with a nurglish scheme.  Since I have lots of nurglish things floating about.

    I decided to try a tutorial I found online.  I found it on Dark Future Games  I replaced a few of the colors with what I had around the house and added a final wash to tie everything together.

    Here are the links if you would like to read them.
Tutorial: Speed Painting Daemons for Quality Part 1
Tutorial: Speed Painting Daemons for Quality Part 2
Tutorial: Speed Painting Daemons For Quality Part 3

and here are some pics...








   I think it turned out pretty good.  I just need to sort out the basing and finish up the first unit.   Back to painting

Later,