I am a lil late with this. Been meaning to get round to it, but you know how it goes. You look up and say hey I can do that tomorrow and when you look up again it's been over a month...
So what do I want to put on my Hobby schedule this time. Well it originally looked like this
- Rebase my Dwarfs to KOW - This one is due, I was holding off to see what was going to happening with Ranks and Flanks. But the South has firmly embraced KOW, and The game is a great game, So I might as well bring my dwarfs over to play to...
- Finish an entry for Armies on Parade - Probably BeastClaw Raiders. I got an idea that would probably look pretty slick.
- Work on some more Malifaux - These are more painting projects. But I do have the start of an idea for a NightStalkers KOW list using Malifaux Models.
- Get my 3d printed terrain finished up and ready to play on. - We found a great store to play at near here called Goldmine Games . But I'm sure there will be times we just play round the house. So it would be nice to put all my 3D printed terrain to good use.
- Finish up my Nurgle Forces of the Abyss for KOW
But this is what I put together and wrote down in August. So a few things have changed.
- I cant get off work for Armies on Parade, so no point in busting my butt to finish them in time. So the BeastClaw Raiders are turned into a painting project, which has the added feature of getting me a AOS army to push around if I wanted.
- FreeBlade.... Damn this game lol, Now I want to paint some Knight Titans...
- And of course everyone's old school Favorite, Genestealer Cult. I have always wanted an army of these and they just got released.
- Free Space: Cause I am sure something else will come up...
So let's see how this goes this time. I think my muse is finally back after her walkabout. So maybe I will get a few things done.