Friday, January 6, 2017



     So its the first post of 2017.  I have been cleaning up round the place and found some time to cleanup my lair.

Ugh, I hate when I let my lair get too messy, I don't mind a little mess, but when it piles up like this it just makes it unappealing to sit down and hobby.  SO, cleaning time...

I'm thinking my next project will be a little more Sci-Fi.

So... 1K sons it is.  

With Magnus it will be a small army, maybe 20-30 models.  I think I am going to stick to units of 9 just to be fluffy.  Though its been a long time since I played 40K.  I was looking at the rules and codexes, and damn there are alot of options to make army lists now.  

So I spent a little time building some Rubric marines.  I figure 2-3 squads of Rubric marines and maybe 2 units of Terminators.  But that is getting ahead of myself...

Partially built first squad.

I also am working on a few ideas for basing.  I saw this a while back how-to-make-nurgle-base and it was a interesting idea.  
I think I am going to use greenstuff world's Dark rune roller for some of the detail.  So I went and grabbed some glues to see what effects I could get.

We will see how it dries over the next 24 hrs of so.


No comments:

Post a Comment