Thursday, February 15, 2018

20 year Challenge Yarrick completed…


I finished up my Yarrick model a couple hours ago.  Turned out pretty good, at least a decent tabletop standard.  I had fun messing with the banner, its a custom printed decal using Testors decal printing sheets.  Its the same way I did my Halfling banners and shields.  Anyways on to the pics.

2018-02-15 15.11.26

2018-02-15 15.11.32

2018-02-15 15.11.40

2018-02-15 15.11.45   The back banner didn't turn out quite as well as the front, I mirror imaged the pic and for some reason it didn't print as well…

2018-02-15 15.14.14

Next few shots have a backdrop, for the Challenge…

2018-02-15 15.15.44

2018-02-15 15.15.07

2018-02-15 15.17.16 HDR

Back drop setup, the lights are adequate, but could be a bit better, Also I just used my phone so not terrible.  I was too lazy to break out the big camera…

     So that's done, back to painting Nighthaunts.  I'm gonna work on those for a few more weeks then its back to Halflings for tournaments.



No comments:

Post a Comment